Friday, May 07, 2010

Red Patchwork Again

Finally I managed to make another 2 red patchworks just like this for my cushion cover. So now total I got 3. When the first cushion cover had done, I didn’t really like the color combination, but it grew on me. The more I looked at it, the more I loved it.

Since I have taken the photo of the cover with the cushion inside, this time I took the photo before I insert the cushion in. Isn’t pretty? To tell you the truth, I waited until I was alone before taking all these photos, because not everyone can understand why I have to take so many pictures of pillow cushions.

I folded this way and that way and tried to get the best picture. I don’t know about you, but I always have the satisfaction feeling whenever I finished a patchwork, and that satisfaction feeling always follows with an urge to start another patchwork project. An addiction I suppose.




I use red button as a closure on the back


No comments: