Monday, December 21, 2015

FO: Wheel of Time

I am a bit behind in posting this FO. It's because I am too lazy to take photo. Finally yesterday I asked my eldest daughter to model for me. She is now as tall as me, which is 5'4" (162 cm) although she is only 11 years old. I am so excited to finally have a model.

Details about this project:




Pattern: Wheel of Time (XL)
Materials: Rendezvous Infinity Gradient (200 yd / 50 g skein; 80% Superwash Merino/10% Cashmere/10% Nylon; color: Egwene)
Quantity: 5 skeins (250g, 1000 yards)
Hook: 4.5 mm (G)
Beads: Berry Lined Light Topaz AB size 6
Start Date: 25 June 2015
Finish Date: 10 July 2015
Finished Size on Blocking Board: Wingspan: 130 cm (51.2"); Depth: 53 cm (20.9") depth.

Compare with Secret Garden, this pattern is very easy-peasy. It is almost a mindless crochet project (at least for me). This is a perfect crochet project while listening to the audiobook or watching TV.
To make it interesting, I used gradient colored yarn. This is my first time using gradient color yarn.


No comments: