Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FO: Metropolitan Shawl

I guess I have to make an official FO post about my Metropolitan shawl. To tell you the truth, I am not really love this shawl originally. I made with different yarn at first, with slightly different structure and didn't really like the result. So, I decided to remake with sock yarn. Since I didn't have any sock yarn in my stash, I bought from other people detash in Ravelry. I got the color that I like and the price is very good too. Only USD 19 including shipping from US to Malaysia. Good deal don't you think? And the yarn have a very good yardage too.

Dream In Color Smooshy Absolute Magenta

The result? I Love it!


Metropolitan Shawl

Metropolitan Shawl 4

Pattern: Metropolitan Shawl
Source: here
Materials: Dream In Color Smooshy. Color: Absolute Magenta.
Qty: 1 skein 113 grams (3.99 ounces) 450 yards (411 meters), I used only 355 yards.
Needles: Addi Lace size 4.5 mm
Cost: USD 19 (I got it from detash in Ravelry, this is including shipping)
Start Date: 16 August 2010
Finish Date: 26 August 2010
Finishe size: 102 cm (40") across top edge, 51 cm (20") long from centre top to point.

2 comments:

sula said...

Lovely combo of pattern and yarn! Scrumptious color, too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.