Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tada Moment: Garden Path Crocheted Shawl in Black

I can’t tell you how much I love this shawl. Well, actually I can. I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! There! Not only I loved the result but I also loved the process of making this shawl so much that I am thinking to make another one in different color.

The yarn was very addictive to work with. This is the first time I work with Jagerspun Zephyr although I had this yarn in my stash for quite sometimes. Now, I understand why so many people like this yarn so much.

Actually this shawl was ready in January, however, I only had opportunity to take photos last Sunday. Since January until now, I used this shawl many times, esspecially when I had to go to a place with full blast air-conditioner.

Here are some details about this project:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Pattern: Garden Path Crocheted Shawl
Source: Here
Materials: Jagerspun Zephyr Wool-Silk 2/18 Lace weight (held double)
Qty: About 4000 m
Needles: Clover Hook size 3.5 (E)
Start Date: 26 November 2009
Finish Date: 12 January 2010
Total Cost (including shipping): Yarn USD 44.85 + Beads USD 9.10 = USD 53.95,-

If you want to read all entry about this project, you can click here.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

It looks so elegant in black! I like my red shawl a lot, but maybe I'll make a bigger one next time ;)

AC said...

can I just piont out that on row 15
in section one the written instructions don't match the diagram...just before the piont.

Lily said...

Hi AllyColl, you are correct. There is a mistake there.

AC said...

...it is such a gorgeous pattern I'm really enjoying making it:-)