Thursday, May 28, 2009

Knitting Pattern-A-Day Calendar

About a year ago, Susan Ripley contacted me and asking me whether I wanted to submit any of my patterns to Knitting and Crochet Pattern-A-Day Calendar. Since I can submit my existing pattern and still selling it in my website, I thought “why not”. So, I submitted my Lauri Dress knitting pattern for 2010 calendar. I forgot all about this until yesterday night I received notification email saying that I won the second prize winner! True enough, when I went to their website, I saw this:

As a second winner, I am about to get USD 250,- check from them. I can’t wait to get the check and the free calendar. If you order the Knitting Pattern-A-Day Calendar, don’t forget to check my Lauri Knitting Pattern on 15 March page.

8 comments:

Mimi said...

How exciting, congrats Lily!

soknitpicky said...

Congratulations!

Annie said...

Lily, Congratulations!!

Jackie said...

Congratulations.

Fernanda said...

Wow, that's great! Can't wait to see it in print.

Lillysmuul said...

Cool!
Congratulations Lily!

Liana Lioe said...

Congratulation sis!

laine et tricot said...

Superb collection. Congrats !