Monday, August 25, 2008

Not My FO

Since I am still working on my blanket and still don’t have FO to show, I will show you my mother-in-law’s latest FO.


She made this crocheted dress for her other grand daughter. She got only 2 sons and no daughter and last time she was longing for one. Now she is blessed with 3 grand-daughters. She is happy that finally she has someone to crocheted and knitted for.

This dress made from 100% nylon yarn. It’s the same material that I used for making Red Knitted Top.

I like the way she add the flower ribbon and heart embellishment. It really make the dress looks pretty.


4 comments:

Mimi said...

The dress is lovely! Your MIL is so blessed to have 3 grand-daughters and the talent to make clothes for them ;)

Jackie said...

A cute dress, your MIL is good in crochet, how nice ! and blessed with 3 cuties.

jyk said...

I agree with the above completely. Young children always look good when they are dressed up.

Cristina Salgueiro said...

She looks so sweet in that top.