Sunday, June 01, 2008

Fiori

First of all, I would like to say thank you for all your comments that I received from you all in my last 2 posts. Thank you very much for all your prayers, best wishes, and your congratulations.

The answer of my question in previous post, Fiori was the first photo, wore blue shirt and Lauri was the second photo, wore pink shirt with ribbon on her head.


I had a very quick labor on 21 May 2008. The contraction actually started when I woke up in the morning, but it's still not very painful and very sporadic. I still waited for Lauri in the Kindy. After that, I went to see my Gynea for my weekly check up. However, on the way home around 2 PM, my contraction came every 10 minutes. I told hubby to get ready, because I got the feeling that the baby will be born that evening. True enough, around 4 PM, I got contraction every 5 minutes, but not so painful yet. I still managed to bath Lauri, took a bath myself, washed my hair, did some chores, then I noticed my contraction getting stronger. At that point, I called my hubby that still in the office and told him to come back ASAP.


I arrived in hospital at 7 PM. At that time I got contraction every 3 minutes and very painful one. The baby born at 9.43 PM. So, compare with last time (12 hours labor), this was a very quick labor.
Her weight was only 3.20 kg and 50 cm long. Smaller than Lauri, which was 3.6 kg and 56 long. Both have dimple on the left cheek.


11 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

elina2006
She's so cute. Congrats again Lily :)

Michele said...

So sweet! Congratulations!

Selina said...

she's so cute :) Congrats :)

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

sayang sayang baby~ she is so cute! Take good care of yourself!

Knitcrazy said...

She is soooooooooooo Cute!!!
Bless Her !!!!
Congratulations Lily..

Penny

Mimi said...

Glad to know did not labor too long, and you and your baby are safe.
Now you have two adorable girls :)

Liana Lioe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liana Lioe said...

Dear sister, i just want to say that you are very brave! You got the contraction from morning, but at the evening only you went to hospital. I will learn from you, so that i won't have a very long time of labor. You are great!

Connie said...

She is beautiful! congrats to you and your husband and to Lauri now that she has a new little sister!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your newest arrival! Fiori is so cute!! Both girls really do look alike! :)

I am glad that all turned out well for you and the baby.

soknitpicky said...

She's beautiful (like her big sis)! Congratulations Lily.