Friday, January 11, 2008

Empire Top Update

Lauri class starts from 9 to 12 everyday from Monday and Friday. Except for Tuesday and Thursday, she has mandarin class as well from 3 to 4.30. Since I choose to wait for her there, I bring along my knitting as well. Thus, my Empire Top grew a lot since last week. I am on my last ball now.



From the photo below, you can see that this top slightly different from the original draft. The lace in the draft was horizontal, but in the end I made it vertical. I also didn't put the lace on the sleeve. So far I love the fit and the look on this sweater on me.


7 comments:

Mimi said...

I can see its going to be so lovely...I'm in awe of your knitting and design skill!

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

It looks soft and nice! Can't wait to see the good fitting on you just as other knit/crochet wears you made!!!

opportunityknits said...

Waiting for kids is great for knitting :)

Norah said...

Another beautiful design!

Mimi said...

Your new knit is already looking very pretty. I like to take my knitting wherever I go!

Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lily said...

Thanks you all for the compliment!